Tuesday, September 22, 2015

PAK! Takbo Para Sa Ekonomiya


It was my first experience to join a fun run. Though I love running, I did it almost every night after work. I just don't have the guts to join an activity like that. Maybe because I don't have time to attend or maybe I don't have friends to invite. I have so many friends though, but I don't think they would like to engaged an activity like this. You know my friends chose to attend party. Their party animals. 


But thanks to Mr. Aaron Dreu, my coworker, our supervisor actually. I don't want to boost my ego but I think I was the one who influenced him to start running too. In fact, he was the one who forced me to join him to attend this running event. I was hesitant at first because the events day was Sunday early in the morning. And Sunday was a very busy day at work. I don't want him to think he can't count on me on this so I decided to go. 



I think going with him was the right decision. Because attending a running event was a blast. For a beginners, expect us to feel like what are we gonna do, where should we go?. We saw people wearing the same singlet like ours so we followed them. When were at the venue the adrenaline rush came exploding on my veins. I already feel the excitement. And I know that Aa or Sir Aaron can feel it too. In fact he start taking pictures and meeting our co-runners. So far the experience was unforgettable as a beginner. We received medal as a 5k running finisher. 


I had the chance to pose for a picture with Yael Yuzon too. Although Kuya Kim, Miriam Quiambao, Ariella Arida and Wynwyn Marquez was there too. I can't get the chance to have pictures with them. I don't have to worry the next time I'm going to attend a running activity again because in fact we had the chance to take a nap after we got off the event. 

Do you want to feel what I feel? Then what are you doing? Get up and get registered to a running event you want to attend. 🏃🏃🏃



    




No comments:

Post a Comment